Boat and Aircraft Detailing and Maintenance Services
Cleaning and Detailing both inside and outside:
- Leather and Vinyl Treatment
- Steam Cleaning Leather and Upholstery
- Bathroom and Kitchen Deep Cleaning
- Laundry and Linen Cleaning
- Basic or Detailed Boat Washing
- Detailing for Pre-Sale or General Refurbishment
- Rust restoration and Stainless Steel Polishing
- High Pressure Cleaning
- Engine Cleaning
We offer regular maintenance to ensure your vehicle is kept in its best possible condition. Our services range from detailing, polishing, waxing and sealing and the terms of treatment all depend on the surfaces that we are restoring.
We utilise the highest quality of products to produce the best results and ensure the deepest shine and maximum longevity of the surfaces under treatment.
Our maintenance programs are offered to clients and commonly used to prepare a vessel for seasonal use. This service offers clients year round protection so they can sit back and enjoy their trips in ease and comfort.
A brand new building needs a professional touch when cleaning. We understand how much effort goes into cleaning up a site after a lengthy construction project has finally finished up. We have experience cleaning up newly constructed and renovated properties for office, commercial, industrial and warehouse spaces around Sydney.
What We Offer
- Detailed, quality controlled final cleaning to houses or apartments after new construction, additions, or renovation builds.
- Heavy duty cleaning and HEPA vacuuming of debris, sheet rock dust, floor sanding sawdust, carpentry scrap, and all other indoor allergens.
- Carpet stain removal and shampooing
- Hard floor strip and sealing
- High pressure cleaning
- Window cleaning including concrete removal
- Bathroom acid treatment and sanitising, including wall and floor cleaning and scrubbing
Heavy Duty Clean-Up
- Contract maintenance or one-time services
- Heavy duty general cleaning
- Debris removal and rubble clean-up with or without dumpster service
- Ceiling and wall cleaning
- HEPA vacuuming, heavy duty vacuuming
- Concrete floor scrubbing
- High pressure washing
- Carpet & upholstery steam cleaning
Emergency and Disaster Service
- Flood, wind, fire, smoke, and other remediation and restoration projects
- Dehumidifiers & air blowers
Biohazard and Remedial Service
- Mould – remediation, cleaning, removal, neutralisation, and prevention
- Removal of animal wastes, allergens, and biohazards
- Total sanitisation
We are ready to tailor for your office a cleaning program to meet your company’s needs and standards.
Presenting a clean business environment is paramount to impressing clients and customers and of course improving morale among your employees.
Our staff will provide your company with a hassle-free way of maintaining a professional atmosphere day after day, so that you can concentrate on your business.
Whether your company requires daily office cleaning services for your building, or a weekly or monthly service we will customise an office cleaning program specifically geared for your business. From reception areas to restrooms, we utilise our resources and expertise for cleaning your office building and getting the job done right the first time.
What We Cover
- Restroom cleaning and disinfecting
- Rubbish removal, recycling and collection
- Sanitary bins and female hygiene
- Stair and elevator cleaning
- Sweeping, mopping and polishing of floors
- Entrance, reception area and foyer cleaning
- Wiping and disinfecting doorknobs and light switches
- Kitchen and lounge area cleaning including sinks, countertops, microwaves, toasters, and refrigerators
- High pressure cleaning services
- Horizontal surface dusting
- Floor vacuuming, wet mop and machine scrubbing
- High ceiling dusting
- Stripping and sealing (polishing)
- Air-conditioning vent cleaning
- Sanitising all lavatory fixtures, sinks, partitions, walls, etc.
- Window washing and blind cleaning
- Cleaning of light fixtures, baseboards, millwork, etc.
Why Should You Use Green Corp Solutions
We understand our clients concerns differ so we work diligently to provide quality office cleaning services that specifically suit your companies needs, while maintaining the security of your office or facility.
- $20 Million Public Liability Insurance Cover;
- All staff police checked
- All cleaning products and equipment supplied by us
- We are hard working, professional cleaners and we deliver a Value for Money cleaning service.
- Enthusiastic, efficient & professional staff that will do the job right.
Benefits of Professional Treatment
If you wish to preserve your carpets for many years to come, then it’s essential you professionally clean them at least every 6 months.
Do you suffer from asthma and other respiratory conditions?
Having your carpets cleaned on a regular basis will help you breathe cleaner indoor air. By sanitising and conditioning your carpets we reduce allergens which otherwise can be transferred to the air when disturbed.
Professional carpet cleaning can significantly reduce the volume of allergic triggers like mould, bacteria or chemicals that may exist in your home or office environment.
We only use experienced and qualified carpet cleaners who utilise the most advanced carpet cleaning machinery to gain the best results. We have a full range of cleaning solutions to match every situation, including stain removers for every type of possible stain.
Green Carpet Cleaning Methods
Our Green Carpet Cleaning Methods use organic cleaning products which are both environmently friendly and biodegradable. We protect your family from harmful chemicals while caring for your carpets or upholstery. Our methods include dry cleaning, hot water extraction or steam cleaning and shampooing.
Complete Care For Upholstery and Flooring
- Rug cleaning: Persian, oriental, antique and area rug treatment (free pick-up and delivery of rugs is available upon request)
- Flood damage, mould remediation, dehumidification and odour removal
- Furniture care: stain removal, fabric and leather cleaning
- Tile grout work: we handle ceramic tile, tile flooring and porcelain tiles
- Car interior care: auto upholstery and car accessory treatment
- Wood floor refinishing: vinyl floors, laminated floors and hardwood flooring treatments
- Vacuum the floor to guarantee all the dirt and grit particles have been sucked away
- Mop the floor
- Spray timber floor solvent cleaner on the entire floor
- Use the Buffer/Scrubber machine to scrub and remove all the sticky dirt
- Mop the floor again with a dry mop to ensure there is no dirt left
- Apply two layers of floor polishing to suit the existing polisher (oil or water based) – this step is optional
When your floor receives insufficient care and cleaning, the surface will start to accumulate sticky dirt which will be too difficult to clean by normal mop.
We can regain and preserve the shiny look by following our buffing and polishing techniques on a regular basis for maintenance.
- Vacuum the floor to remove any dirt particles
- Spray vinyl floor cleaning products
- Scrub the floor with the use of Rotary Scrubber and the proper pads to remove any grease or sticky dirt
- Mop the floor to gain the clean surface look
- Apply two coats of Vinyl floor polisher to gain the shiny look and protect the floor from spills and stains
Concrete is very porous and soaks up stains quickly. It is very beneficial to seal or paint garage floors, sealing a cement floor inside your home with a commercial sealer will save time in the long run, because the sealed floor will require little cleaning and maintenance over the years.
Stripping and Sealing Floors
The old polish is stripped away leaving a clean surface which is then re-polished using emulsion polish which can be either glossy, egg shell or matt depending on what you decide. All finishes are non slip when completed. This is an excellent method of protecting your concrete floor material from scratching and scuffing and can be maintained for about 1 year, depending upon the wear and tear.
Window Cleaning Specialists
We provide the best results in our window and high pressure cleaning. Our equipment is constantly being updated to ensure we provide our clients with the best solution to whatever situation we encounter on the day.
We use the Extension Pole system also known as the Purified Water Brush Window Cleaning System. This enables us to clean not only your windows but also signs, walls, fascias, ledges, cladding, canopies and shop fronts.
Using our Pole System allows us to clean windows up to 5-8 stories high without breaching Workplace Health and Safety legislation. This reduces risk, saves time and most importantly saves money. Our eco-friendly purified water system also eliminates the need for using chemicals, which means we also operate within Government Environmental regulations.
Why Choose Us?
- Reliable, professional and friendly window cleaners
- No job is too big or too small
- All workers are fully trained professionals
- Fully insured, OH&S Compliant
- Tracks and frames cleaned
- Highly experienced teams trained to deliver a quality job every time
- Always turn up on time or call if we’re running late
- Spot free, streak free, guarantee
- Affordable prices
Industrial laser cleaning – or ablation – is the process of clearing away undesired material from a solid surface by irradiating it with a laser beam. By absorbing the energy of the laser beam, the targeted material is heated very quickly, making it evaporate or sublimate. As the surface below does not absorb any energy, it stays untouched and undamaged.
By manipulating the laser flux, its wavelength and its pulse length, the amount of material that is being removed by a single laser pulse can be controlled with extreme precision. This proves laser cleaning as equally suitable for rapid and deep rust removal as well as for removing only one thin layer of paint, without damaging the base coat.
Advantages of Laser Cleaning
As laser cleaning does not use any chemical solvents or other kind of consumables, it is environmentally friendly and safe to operate
- Dry and Clean
- Highly Accurate
- Non-Contact Technology
- Easy to Use
- Easy to Automate
- Safe on Substrate
- High Level of Control
- No Side Effects
- Suitable in Hazardous or Dangerous Environments
- Low Operational Costs
- Minimum of Residue
- Minimal Maintenance
- Quick installation and Setup
Industrial surface cleaning is probably the best known laser treatment application. This includes rust and paint removal, degreasing, restoration, and many other processes which are all considered as surface cleaning applications.
Both our Low and High Power laser equipment are the optimal solution for cleaning moulds used on rubber, plastic, glass and composite products.
Industrial laser cleaning can be applied on steel, stainless steel and aluminium welds without damaging the substrate